Home of the HARD TO FIND & DISCONTINUED lines! CALL US (631) 848-8880
COVERGIRL Cheekers Blendable Powder Blush, 105 Rose Silk, 0.12 oz
Add content which will be shown in a popup across all product pages
- Easy-to-apply soft powder blush that adds a natural shimmer
- Brushes on for a natural-looking color
- Narrow Face No grand sweeping gestures here, less is blush-best on a small or narrow face. Keep the blush concentrated on the apples of your cheeks, and bring the color a bit closer to your face's centerline.
- Blush for Every Face Shape From face width to skin type, learn how to best highlight the contours of your face.
- Fine Lines and Oily Skin Use a creamy formula like COVERGIRL and Olay Simply Ageless Sculpting Blush.
CoverGirl Cheekers Blush
Get natural-looking cheek color with COVERGIRL Cheekers Blush. This blendable
soft powder has been dermatologically tested and is easy to apply. Just brush on
for a soft look. From the Manufacturer view larger Blush's basic rules: It has to be easy,
and it has to look natural. That's Cheekers. Each portable mini-compact gives you a sheer
blush that goes on to stay true and natural-looking for hours. It's the way to glow! Since
1961, COVERGIRL has made it easy, breezy, and beautiful to be yourself. Award- winning
natural glow Stays on for hours. Dermatologically tested. Using your blush brush, apply in a
circular motion to rounded cheeks. Blend up and outward toward temples until no hard lines
are left. Wide face a two-tone blush process helps contour your face. Use muted, neutral colors,
like bronzes and browns, to add contour to your temples, the top of your forehead, or jaw line.
Keep it subtle. Then, use a happier, more colorful shade on the apples of your cheeks. Dry Skin
Go with a classic pressed powder blush like Cheekers. A powder formula will stay put without
irritating the skin. Be sure to moisturize before applying!